Equal Opportunities Statement
Trescray’s mission is to provide quality services to all our clients. In realisation of this mission is committed to equal opportunities both as an employer, and in provision of service to our Customers.
As an equal opportunities employer Trescray will ensure through this policy that:
- All vacancies within Trescray will be open to all, through advertisement in the press and where applicable trade journals.
- No job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, gender, disability, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexuality, responsibility for dependants, trade union and age(under 65)
- Selection criteria for both recruitment and promotion within Trescray will be monitored to ensure it is on the basis of relevant merit and ability to do the job.
- Any employee found to discriminate towards another employee, customer, supplier or a member of public whilst performing their duties for Trescray shall be disciplined.
- Regular monitoring of personnel and job applicant records shall be undertaken to ensure that the policy is being adhered to, and action shall be taken where trends identify a failure to comply.
The Chief Executive is overall responsible for this policy and all staff shall be made aware of it through Company briefings and induction training. Trescray are further committed to ensure that this policy is implemented throughout the organisation and at all levels.